[Rosary]

Studio 23

Get Microsoft Silverlight

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

......

last july 7, 2009 3pm here in KSA during my duty I feel dizzy and I collapse. I was rush to the ER and they find out I was dehydrated and my CK was so high. It took 5 hours to have an IV fluid and I was under assessment. I was alone in the ER without family or relative its too hard for me... Thanks I have friend here in the condo who help me to get my sick leave. They ask me if I wanna go back to my country even I miss my family but due to financial crisis I need to be strong here and I need to pass and face all trials and consequences. Thank you Lord you are so good you did not let me down at that time. Lord I need you at this time especially Im on probitionary period please don't let me down I really need this job. Thank you for all the blessing you give to me. :)

0 comments:

My Favorites