Hi guys!
Many people says that we should not take seriously dealing with cyber people because cyberworld is not real. Is it true? In my point of view, there are people we meet in a cyber world that we can call as friends and count on them.And I am thankful that I meet them.
For the past few months, I was depress but my cyber friends are there to make me smile and giving a wonderful advice.Even though we don't meet each other in real world I feel warm and bless with friendship. I am glad that cyberchat has existed.
To those who don't believe in cyberworld I won't agree with you men, this is base on my experience.
Studio 23
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Cyberworld
Posted by angel fire at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
![[Rosary]](http://www.how-to-pray-the-rosary.com/images/banner-bible.gif)
1 comments:
weeeeeeeeeeee
kilala ko bah un madam?? lolz
eniweiz,d mo namn ma please ang lahat ng tao madam cyberworld man yan or in reality importante TOTOO ka sa sarili mo.. who cares if OROCAN sila dba? hehehehe! peace out! (kung cnu ka man) bllehh
Post a Comment